How to check in for appointments and meetings on the web app
The Visitors Widget
Let’s now talk about the main functionality within Visitor C2.
Click on the Visitors Widget on the Dashboard.
- Once inside of the widget, employees will see the Visitor Board. This is the main screen that displays all visitors coming into, and already checked into, an organization. See below for descriptions of the page’s features.
- The Visitor Board is the main screen that most employees will use on a daily basis to create and manage visitor appointments.
- A Visitor is any person outside of the organization, who is not a contractor, and who is on site for any amount of time.
- The Configurable Visitor Board Headers are the column headers that display every piece of information about the visitors’ reason for coming onto the work premises. These headers are able to be moved left or right and dropped anywhere like columns in spreadsheets. This allows users to ability to customize their Visitor Boards to a view that is most useful to them.
- The Export to Spreadsheet Button allows users to convert their Visitor Boards to a spreadsheet and export the data to a local file.
- The Number of Items Listed Per Page icon displays how many visitors are listed on a single screen view. These are customizable from 10 up to 50 on a single page.
- The Next/Previous Page Buttons allow users to switch from page to page if there are above 50 loads inside the Visitor Board.
- The Visitor Board displays all visitors associated with the current organization in chronological order.
Configurable Visitor Board Headers’ Definitions
- Visitor Name- This is person who is visiting the premises.
- Status- This tells the user the visitor’s status from one of the following:
- In Progress, if the appointment is In Progress the Status field will display:
- Checked In
- Checked Out
- Created On- This shows the user the date and time that the appointment was created.
- Purpose- This displays the visitor’s general reason for being on the premises: Meeting or Other.
- Meeting With- This shows with whom the visitor has an appointment within the organization.
- Role- This displays the visitor’s role in the organization (usually just visitor).
- Reason- This field displays if any more in-depth explanation that the visitor may want to provide regarding the topic of his/her meeting.
- Check In- This provides users to the date and time that the visitor checked in for the appointment.
- Check Out- This provides users the date and time the visitor checked out of the appointment.
- Student Picked Up- (for School and Youth Program Customers Only) This provides users with the date and time that the student was picked up from the premises by a guardian.
- Coronavirus Questionnaire- This field either displays Yes: the visitor has completed the Coronavirus Questionnaire (if required by the organization), or No: The visitor has not completed the Coronavirus Questionnaire.
- Next, click on one of the visitors in the Visitor Board.
- From here users are able to view and manage current visitor appointments.
- From the View Visitor screen a user is able to Checkout visitors, print badges, and view visitor’s profile information.
- Any required credentials will also be displayed on this page.
- Examples are:
- Allowed on Premises
- Background Check Completed
- Is on the Sex Offender registry (Y/N)
- Examples are:
- If an organization requires visitor badges be worn while on the premises:
- Click Print Badge at the top left of the View Visitor Screen
- Click Print
- The Visitor Badge that appears will have all necessary appointment details, such as:
- Visitor Name
- Affiliation ID #
- Meeting QR Code
- From View Visitor Screen users also have ability to view the responses to the visitor’s Coronavirus Questionnaire.
- Click the green virus icon in the top right of the screen.
At the bottom of the View Visitor page is the visitor’s appointment history. This logs the details of each of the visitor’s appointments in reach only format. This adds an easy audit trail and provides business intelligence for analysis an Organization desires.
Appointment History logs:
- Serial # of appointment- automatically generated by the Visitor C2 platform in numerical order of appointments starting at 1 for each visitor.
- Check In date and time
- Duration of appointment
- Purpose of Visit
- Reason for visit
- Appointment Location